Sunday, January 22, 2006

Magnetisms


My advisor left an office-magnetic-poetry kit in the lab the other day. My labmate had the first go the very same evening:

our.vision.is.to.monkey.with.technology.solution-s

And then last evening I suddenly saw too many fun ways to use some the remaining words. So I squatted on the ground and filled up a section of a drawer with random samplings, rearranging them to sound like English (and on the way, have them seem to dig obscure references to the office couture we're used to, maybe?):

I.come..eat.lunch..take.a.robust.nap
know.when.to.think.serious-ly
please.crash.me.young
I.can.maximize.sound
how.did.this.paradigm.shift.while.you.were.here
let.us.build.a.new.problem.together
we.must.meet.under.the.desk
never.communicate.on.my.machine
time.will.make.the.future
full-y.dress-ed.smart.women.always.get.some.sex.at.my.cubicle