Thursday, November 11, 2004

I need to write a blog, too

To get the context, please read the prequel I need to write a blog.
This conversation is a saga of unmotivated revenge. I start out serious, eager to learn, but very soon I learn that my enthusiasm, triggered by the deep and the doubtful, is meaningless because the quack simply parrots. So I spit giggles, the quack ducks again and again, till finally.. the unthinkable happens.

I am the psychotherapist. Please, describe your problems. Each time you are finished talking, type RET twice.
(Edited: RET once for twice)
I'm missing my girlfriend
Why do you say you are missing your girlfriend?
I didn't expect you to ask a more sensible question
What makes you believe that?
It's because of the silly last conversation we had
Are you sure that is the real reason?
Yes
I see... Well, are you sure that this is so?
Yes vaguemaster
Maybe the silly last conversation you had have something to do with this.
With me missing my girlfriend? No way!
Is it because of your plans that you say with you missing your girlfriend no way?
This sounds familiar
Do you really think this sounds familiar?
Yes
Yes, hmmm... so, what makes you think this is so?
You said the same things modulo context last time around
Is it because of your life that you are going through all this?
Hah
Can you elaborate on that?
Hah
I would appreciate it if you would continue.
Hah
Go on, don't be afraid.
Hah
I need a little more detail please.
Hah
You're being a bit brief, perhaps you could go into detail.
Hah
Can you are more explicit?
Hah
Are you just trying to see what kind of things I have in my vocabulary? Please try to carry on a reasonable conversation!
Okay sorry.
Is it because of the people you hang around with that you say sorry?
Hah
And?
Hah
Please, go into more detail?
Hah
You aren't being very talkative today!
Oh okay. Well as I said, I'm missing my girlfriend
I don't understand.
I mean I miss her duffer, I want to see her again
Why do you say you might want to see her again?
Because I want to be with her, look at her, touch her, love her
Is it because you want to be with her look at her touch her love her that you came to me?
Of course not
How do you reconcile problems at school?
Hah
Is that all there is to it?
Hah
Why must you respond so briefly?
Because you are too predictable. You are a bad, bad program.
Does it bother you that I am too predictable I am a bad bad program?
No you can go rot in hell for all I care
Would you please watch your tongue!
My nose blocks the view
What makes you believe your nose blocks the view?
It's apparent, and quite obvious since light travels in blah blah blah
What happened when light travels in blah blah blah?
The train collided/collides with your ass
Why don't you avoid such unwholesome thoughts.
Okay
Can you elaborate on that?
Okay I will avoid such unwholesome thoughts as trains colliding with
your ass
Could you get your mind out of the gutter.
Only if it is in the gutter
Earlier you said you would like to see her again?
Yes I did
Perhaps this has something to do with any hobbies you have?
Hah
Please, continue.
Hah
Go on, don't be afraid.
Hah
I need a little more detail please.
Hah
You're being a bit brief, I would appreciate it if you would go into detail.
Hah
Can you are more explicit?
Hah
And?
Hah
I give up. You need a lesson in creative writing...
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!
I give up. You need a lesson in creative writing...